CAREERS: DEVOPS ENGINEER
Apply for this job
- You should have a positive, solution-oriented approach
- You should be happy to brainstorm, analyse and propose creative concepts along with the wider creative team
- You should be able to take the technical lead on creative projects, demonstrating motivation, ingenuity and passion for designing solutions
- You should have an expertise in developing using infrastructure automation tools like Chef, Puppet and Ansible
- Fluent in scripting languages - Python, Ruby, Bash, PowerShell
- Understanding orchestration tools like Terraform
- You should be able to work closely with the creative and user experience teams to deliver solutions with great execution.
- You should understand how to help translate a client brief into tangible work.
- You should have a keen eye for solution design and a solid understanding of the modern technology landscape
- You should have a preference and experience working in an Agile, LEAN or other progressive delivery environment
- 4-6 years of commercial experience minimum
- A client-facing technologist with opinions and expertise, who can inspire colleagues and clients
- Offer strategic and technical direction, and be at ease talking about new and emerging media with people of all levels
- Be considered a master of your craft, and being keen and proficient in coaching others
- Embraces technology and the web and the boundless opportunities it provides
- Be forward-thinking, keeping ahead of new trends and technologies, finding ways of transferring new ideas and knowledge into practical work
- Have an established portfolio of work, demonstrating consistency of craft
- Be an effective hands-on developer, delivering work to a high standard
- Be able to work quickly and flexibly with people of all disciplines
- Attention to detail and the ability to communicate clearly and execute against conceptual ideas expertly translating them into something tangible.
- To be commercially-aware and scope, plan and control technical projects of all sizes from inception to completion.
- Supporting your colleagues with presentations and client visits.
- Python, Ruby, Bash, Powershell
- Git, GitFlow
- CI /CD principles, Bamboo / Jenkins / TeamCity etc
- Experience working with databases is essential (Oracle, MS SQL preferred)
Other Useful Tech Experience (nice to have)
- PaaS such as Google App Engine, Heroku, Amazon (AWS) Pipelines
- General Linux / Windows web serving / Apache
- Deployment to staging/live servers
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to
Apply for this job